Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving


We are all getting ready to stuff our face for the holiday. Let the feast begin. It seems like this year everyone is skipping Thanksgiving and heading straight for Christmas. My favorite holiday happens to be Halloween, what can I say, I am a candy girl. My tot (short) for toddler, is already ready to put the Christmas tree up. He insisted on signing "jingle bells" all morning. By mid morning I had almost given in and had the chestnuts a roasting! I don't know where he gets his holiday cheer, but it's so cute and I love it! I am looking forward to spending the holidays with family and friends. There is nothing like being surrounded by amazing people who inspire care and love you. Yes indeed there is so much to be thankful for. Spread kindness, love and good cheer this Turkey Day and not your ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers